11 January 2007

Death by Envelope

I tried to post you all my blob, but it won't fit in the envelope.
It's gelatenous shape and texture does not conform well with the size of the package container.
I tried at least 17 dozen times but it will not fit in.
The woman at the post office was extremely aggitated with me. Really. To the point if lunacy.
I said I was trying to post my blob, and she kept screaming at me.
It was insane.

I was just trying to join in with you all. With your funtime internet parties that I never get invited to.

I really get frustrated with the internet, but this time it is really pissing me off.
I hear about millions of people and thier blobs. It's on the news. It's in movies. It on morning radio for god's sake.
But I have no freaking idea how anyone could post such a messy fucking thing.

Is this fun ?

Thanks for the invite !?!

#@%&

Spleen

No comments: